The Construction Market Report is available for 4 distinct territories.
Permit information provided in the Construction Market Report
1. Builder - Residential, New & Remodel, Commercial Contractor, or Architect
2. To whom permit is issued - name, address, city, telephone #, Email, if available
3. Local, Re-permit or State issued
4. Date of permit
5. Dollar value of permit on permit
6. Description, Single Family, Apartment, Duplex-Condos same
7. Tax ID# (residential new only)
8. Site or address - the permit location
9. Site zip - Subdivision - Lot# when available
10. Location of permit - Township - County - Map grid for GPS coming
11. Owner of property, builder or agent of owner, address- telephone - Email
12. "Self" in the builder ID - indicates "do it yourself" builder or remodel
Note: We have the ability to sort the data in many different ways so that you purchase just what you need to improve your market penetration.
Four Editions Help You Target Your Market! Construction Market Report provides a single source of information you need. It is published in Four Editions so you can subscribe to the market area(s) where you want to do business.
- Northeast Illinois-Chicagoland Counties covered: Cook, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry & Will The counties cover the unincorporated areas + over 70 muncipitialties.
- Northwest Indiana Counties covered: Lake, Porter, LaPorte The counties cover the unincorporated area + over 16 municipalities
- Northern Indiana The counties covered: Elkhart, Kosciusko, Marshall,& St Joseph The counties cover the unincorporated area + over 8 muncipitalties
- Northeast Indiana The counties covered: Allen, DeKalb, LaGrange, Noble, Steuben, Whitley The counties cover the unincorporated area + over 12 municipalities